See, cuz that other person asked for all the things for Donan, I'm tempted to ask for all the things for J, because why not. So... all the things for Rook, and all the things for J, if you feel like it?
- Full name:
Azalyn of Candlekeep Rook. Just Rook.
- Jakainen (ahaha my world I can skip the last name as long as I want to~)
- Imoen or Dorn, or Viconia if we’re talking friends-with-no-additional-baggage
- Lynne or maybe Sytara (I really need more side characters oops)
- Pansexual Demiromantic
- I think J’s heterosexual/romantic?
- Brown (or red, red is good too, black is nice but not her *favorite*)
- (which ending tho) Either she’s a goddess and Dorn is her champion, or they are both a deity and they pretty much love and hate the arrangement (and each other, some days) in equal measure
- Married to Lynne. Pretty sure their relationship counted as married even before they had the ceremony.
- Good at killing, good at drawing attention, trusts her to be able to defend herself, protectiveness manifests as ‘I will help you kill the offender’, basically Dorn with less issues (but Dorn is close enough and she loves him anyway
- Patient, affectionate, Rani is really bad at answering this question without just saying “basically the person I ship them with”
- We Just Killed A Dragon Time For Glad We Survived And Damn You Look Great Covered In Dragon Blood Sex
- Apparently lingerie, thanks aldro
- ok she just said something about THE HEARTS OF HER ENEMIES and laughed maniacally so that’s what I’m putting here
- Definitely not the hearts of his enemies but maybe muffins. Muffins are good. I am making an arbitrary decision that muffins exist in his world.
- So Dorn shows up and casually kills like 3 bandits while roaring at Senjak, and that’s when Rook decided she wanted this man.
- J basically spent his adolescence getting minor crushes on every girl who wasn’t related to him, and then he met Lynne and got a major crush and fell in love and hasn’t really looked back
- I dunno things that are well-written and well-played. She prefers lyrics about guile heroes rather than love stories or knights defeating evil, but even those songs can sound nice if you ignore the words
- guys it just hit me that I get to figure out what kind of music exists in this world asdjbfg
- Pretty much that her party members will stab her in the back
- His loved ones dying and/or losing control and killing each other
- Ascending to divinity. Once she’s there, killing Cyric starts to sound amusing…
- All of his siblings are alive and none of them want to kill each other and they can have a family reunion with no one throwing anything at anyone
- Let’s see, we have this solution that pretty much solves our problem, but then we also have this batshit insane one but it lets us kill more things…
- Does jealousy count because he’s kind of working on that, but it’s still there
Best kept secrets:
- Some days she wonders how her life would be different if she hadn’t broken away from Khalid and Jaheira, but then she looks at her horrible dysfunctional evil party and decides she wouldn’t give them up for all the peace of mind in the world.
- Oops sorry I don’t think I know enough of his character arc to answer this yet?
Last thought/out of context thought honestly
- She’s actually not as badass as she makes herself out to be and spent the entirety of bg1 making bluff rolls to convince her party that she was someone worthy of their fear and respect
- fff I dunno. He’s not really a fan of this whole war thing that Miya and Aki are working on, but he tries to hide that and appear supportive in front of everyone else because they’re his sisters and he’d rather them do this insane thing with loyal followers than with a divided camp. Miya/Morita and Aki know this though, and he’s never really tried to hide it from them, so it’s only kind of a secret?
Worst romantic experience:
- "There should be more blood."
- "…but what if I could somehow trap the sparks, could that work?"
- Well there was that one time Dorn decided to try attacking her because he was projecting his issues, but I don’t know if that counts as a romantic experience, exactly
- I don’t know he’s probably flirted and gotten rejected this isn’t really a part of characters’ backstories that I think about a lot?
Weapon of choice:
- So yeah I’m good at poison and backstabs, but Sarevok looked a lot more like a demigod than I do and that isn’t a bad thing necessarily, but it might make drawing worshippers more difficult
ifwhen I do ascend, so hmmm
- My older siblings all seem so much more independent than me (mistaking apprenticeship for childlike dependence and not stopping to realize that Miya’s basically Morita’s apprentice anyway)
- Poison (Usually delivered by arrows or a longsword, but a shorter blade works too)
- He likes the versatility of halberds, but he’s more familiar with hammers, what with being a blacksmith. He’s also got lightning magic and likes tinkering around with traps and grenade type things. Basically early versions of him were fighters and he’s saying “um no actually I’m more of a rogue” and now I don’t know how he fights or what he uses oops.
- There’s no one person that she wants to emulate, but she’s impressed by Montaron and certain parts of Cyric’s history.
- His dad